To the uninitiated, the heat of summer might seem like an odd time to focus on the snows of winter, but mid-summer is the start of prime bidding season for next year’s snow removal work.
There are huge advantages to starting early. Is your company already preparing for a great 2017-2018 snow season? Now’s the time to act… don’t wait for colder weather to get started!
Even if you’re starting from square 1 today, we can help!
We’ve spent years compiling tips, tricks and best practices for WINNING those Snow Removal jobs.
Here are 5 of our best articles to get you ready for the snows of 2017 – 2018:
- If you’re just starting out, or you’re looking for new ways to set up your contracts, here’s our overview of “3 Common Snow Removal Service Agreements”
- If your biggest challenge is highlighting your services to clients, so you win more jobs, you’ll want to read our “7 Tips to Clarify, Communicate, and Sell with Snow Service Diagrams”
- Since there are risks whenever you’re servicing your clients. Everyone needs to remember to “Know Your Snow Numbers or Fail”
- Even if you’re an expert already, you might get some extra traction and better results from “Using Custom Measuring Groups for Snow Removal Proposals”
- And once the work is won and the job is done, you can increase your revenue efficiency with our “3 Ways to Get Paid Faster for Snow Removal Service”
So prepare to win this winter by starting this SUMMER!