GIE 2014 Preview
GIE is almost here again! Next Wednesday, Chris and I will be heading down to Louisville, KY in our rented minivan ready to set up the Go iLawn booth and get things going for another great show.
We always enjoying meeting our users in person and putting a face with a name, so if you plan to attend please stop by and visit us at booth 9055. Plus we are giving away some cool swag and showing off our newest features that our developer CJ has released this year.
In fact, CJ will be there too on Thursday to help man the booth and get inspiration from our customers and visitors. If you have any feedback or requests that you would like to share with him about Go iLawn, he would love to chat with you.
8 Things You Must Do at GIE 2014
GIE is a huge show, hosting over 750 indoor exhibits and 19-acres of outdoor demonstration areas, while PLANET’s GIC runs alongside of it all. There is so much to see and do, so I made a list of eight things you have to do while you’re there. I realize most of these suggestions are (selfishly) intended to get you to visit our booth, or attend one of our CEO Mike Rorie’s talks…but hey, we promise they won’t disappoint:
- Visit the Go iLawn team at Booth 9055
- Pick up a Go iLawn bag to help you carry your swag
- See our newest & coolest features live
- Enter to win a $100 gift card at our booth
- Attend our CEO Mike Rorie’s GIC session Train to Grow: The 5 Components of a Rock Solid Training Program, on Thursday, Oct 23 from 9:45-11:15
- Talk sales with Mike at the Genius Bar on Friday, Oct 24 from 11:30-12:30, room B-103
- Attend the NHLA panel “Developing Latino Leaders” on Friday from 1:30-2:45 pm (you’ll see Mike there too!), room B-107
- Take part in the first ever Social Media Awards and Tweet-Up, hosted by Lawn and Landscape at the STIHL booth, or attend virtually by tracking the hashtag #EXPOtweetup.
If you can’t make it to GIE this year, that’s a bummer. We will miss you. But you can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get live updates from the show, and our tweets from the Tweet-Up.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!