If you follow Go iLawn, you might have seen our new software already. We’ve shown screenshots of it here on our blog, and we’ve shown it a bit on our website and in social media. In Mid-October, we even took it to the GIE show in Louisville and demoed it live to anyone who stopped by.
But if you haven’t been paying close attention, you might not know that there’s a completely new Go iLawn out there. It’s ready and waiting for you to try… Let us tell you how… and why!
Never Had Go iLawn?
If you’ve thought about using Go iLawn before, our new system gives you lots of reasons to finally give us a try. The New Go iLawn:
- Is designed to be easy to use, with built in help and tool tips
- Works on just about any desktop platform or mobile device
- Gets you started for less with our monthly subscription
- Automatically saves your work to the cloud, so you can access it from anywhere
- Allows you to go back and revise your projects over and over again at no additional charge
Using Go iLawn Already?
If you’re using Go iLawn now, don’t worry, it’s not going away. You can still log in and use our “Classic” Go iLawn like you’ve been doing since 2009.
You’re also invited to make the switch to New Go iLawn today. Or it’s OK if you’d prefer to wait until you’re ready before you take the plunge. Give us a call at 800.270.6782, and we’ll be happy to help you make the right decision for your company!
Either way, New Go iLawn is already good, and we’re adding features all the time to make it even better. And there’s one great reason to try New Go iLawn now: You need to know what you’re missing, like:
- Better Searching – Address suggestions help you find the right place
- Cloud Storage – We store your projects, so you can always find them
- Repeat Access – Revisit existing projects; save your searches for new jobs
- Auto-Save – You’ll never lose your work
- Undo-Redo Buttons – Help you maximize productivity
- Mobile Ready – Use New Go iLawn on your tablet or even your phone
Try it Today!
Give our New Go iLawn a try today. We’ll give you 3 projects and 14 days to try it out.
To Request Your Free Trial, Click Here, or give us a call at 800.270.6782