Over the years we’ve had the chance to work with thousands of landscape, pavement maintenance and snow removal contractors and they’ve shared some great insights with us along the way. These insights have not only guided us in our product development, but they’ve also helped us understand what other tools and solutions our clients might be looking for to help them achieve their goals.
As a result, we’ve put together some great business resources including eBooks, checklists, worksheets and instructional documents in an effort to help contractors excel in different areas of their businesses- many of which were developed with the help of our CEO Mike Rorie, a former landscape contractor.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve compiled all of these resources and made them available in our Landscape Contractor Success Center for Go iLawn clients and our Asphalt Contractor Success Center for Go iPave clients.
Download Worksheets, Checklists & eBooks for Service Contractors for Free
Some of the items within the success centers include:
- Best Business Advice for Landscapers eBook-This features a collection of quotes about business from our clients and other great business minds. It’s great to flip through when you need a little motivation.
- 80/20 Systems Audit Worksheet- Based on the 80/20 rule, a theory that shows a critical minority of action produces the majority of results, this worksheet is designed to help business owners and managers focus on developing the systems most critical to the success of the company.
- Benchmarking Checklist- Measuring and analyzing key performance indicators are the principles of benchmarking. This checklist helps you get started on the process at your service business so you can streamline operations, increase employee motivation and build a more profitable company.
- Delegation Checklist- Delegation is a tough skill to master. This checklist helps owners and managers come up with a simple, but effective delegation process.
- How to Use the NOAA Website to get Snowfall Data- This document walks snow removal contractors through an easy step-by-step process to download free historical snowfall data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s website to help them prepare accurate snow removal estimates.
Do you have any recommendations for our contractor success centers? Let us know in the comments section of this post!