Looking back at 2017 and looking forward to 2018 has been especially useful for us here at Go iLawn & Go iPave this January.
You see in January of 2017, we were thinking a lot about rewriting our software because, frankly, it was time. The Flash technology that had powered our software since 2009 is approaching the end of its useful life, so in 2017, we started a complete re-write.
And Here it is!
Introducing the New Go iPave, Here… Now… (Just for those of you who read our blog… we’ll tell everybody else pretty soon too).
Looking back on the process, we learned a lot. There were things we changed about how we offer our software, and those decisions didn’t come lightly. New Go iPave looks better, works better, and “IS” better than our classic Go iPave product in many ways, including:
- Better Searching – Address suggestions help you find the right places
- Cloud Storage – We store your projects, so you can always find them
- Repeat Access – Revisit existing projects; save your searches for new jobs
- Auto-Save – You’ll never lose your work
- Undo-Redo Buttons – Help you maximize productivity
- Mobile Ready – Use New Go iPave on your tablet or even your phone
We’ve come into 2018 with a new and updated product that is better than our “Classic” Go iLawn and Go iPave software. It’s based on technology that’s going to be around for years to come, and you can get started for as little as $19.95/month.
Come See it at NPE
Want to see the all-new Go iPave? Come see it live at the National Pavement Expo (NPE) in Cleveland, Ohio on February 7-9. We’ll even give you a Free NPE Pass to the Expo if you Click Here and use our code!