So to help you stay motivated for the duration of your ‘busy-season’, we compiled ten inspirational quotes- some of which came from our eBook “Best Business Advice for Landscape Companies”. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you can get your copy here.
10 Quotes to Help You Through the Dog Days of Summer
- “Do what you know and do it well. If you don’t know something, research and know it well before you do it.” -Andy Mendenhall, Down to Earth Lawn Care & Landscaping, Peachtree City, GA.
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” -Milton Berle
- “Simplify! Nothing is worse than making things more complicated than they need to be.” -Joe Cappel, Joe’s Lawn & Landscape LLC, Cincinnati, OH.
- “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Zagler
- “When I first got started…a very good friend and wise man told me, there are three things to business: quality, service and price. Pick two of the three because it is impossible to be the best at all three.” -Jon Kallestad, A+ Outdoor Services, Inc., Ham Lake, MN.
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas Edison
- “Always strive for perfection and you will land on excellence.” -Lonnie Wright, Outdoor Creations, Wilmington, DE.
- “If you think you can do a thing or you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” -Henry Ford
- “Never make a promise you can’t keep, AND always keep the promises you make!” -John Hackney, 4 Seasons Grounds Management, LLC, Cincinnati, OH.
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” -Warren Buffet
What’s your favorite motivational quote? Please share it with us in the comments section of this post.